By clicking "Complete Contribution", you verify that the following statements are true and accurate:
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the United States.
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor (does not apply to personal contributions by subcontractors, employees, partners, shareholders or officers of federal contractors).
- This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have legal obligation to pay and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.
Contributions to the Daniel Webster For Congress are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions are subject to the limitations and prohibitions of federal law. An individual may contribute a maximum amount of $2,700, and federal multi-candidate PACs may contribute a maximum amount of $5,000. Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal government contractors and foreign nationals are prohibited. Contributions must be made from personal funds, may not be made in the name of another, and may not be reimbursed by any other person. Federal law requires us to use best efforts to obtain and report the name, address, occupation and employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle.