By clicking "Complete Contribution", you verify that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am a citizen or permanent resident in the United States.
- The funds I am contributing are my own personal funds and not those of another person.
- My contribution is not from the general treasury funds of a corporation, organization or national bank.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the United States.
- I affirm that I am making this contribution via my personal credit or debit card for which I have a legal obligation to pay, and not through a corporate or business entity card or the card of another person.
- I am at least 18 years of age.
An individual may contribute up to $5,400 ($2,700 for the primary election; $2,700 for the general election), while couples may contribute up to $10,800 ($2,700 each for the primary election; $2,700 each for the general election). Federal multicandidate PACs may contribute up to $10,000 ($5,000 for the primary election; $5,000 for the general election). Contributions from corporations, foreign nationals (without "green cards") and federal government contractors are prohibited. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose aggregate contributions exceed $200 per election.
If making a contribution by cash or check, please mail to:
Friends of Matt Gaetz
P. O. Box 168
Mary Esther, FL 32569